(^v^)Keep It Simple Strange

 Am I looked like a Japanese? While I was waiting for bus ,a student came to me and talked with me. In the chat, he said I am looked like a Japanese. It's first time, I was talked that I was looked like a Japanese! It's amazing and let me felt happy.
 If you read the dairy (blog) of yesterday and the day before yesterday, you will know that we had 2 different teachers betwween 2 days. And today we had a new teacher.(maybe she is the teacher of the day before yesterday...)
 Today we were learned the main idea of a paragraph like 2 days before today. And she tell us one pithy formula of writting. "Keep It Simple Strange!" If you take care of block letters, you can find something interesting.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

小提示:留言時,可以使用粗體(<b>)、斜體(<i>)、超連結(<a href="網址"> </a>)。另外,以「名稱/網址」留言時,網址可以留空的。